Local Community Improvement Projects
At Watertown Rotary club, we allocate a portion of our resources to our local community. Many of the projects we complete can be seen around town. Our local community improvement projects include:
- Tree Planting
- Entry and Welcome signs at major highways entering the City of Watertown.
- Pavilion at Thompson Park
- Fitness trail at Thompson Park
- Handicapped fishing deck on the Black River
- Banners for Downtown Watertown
If would would like to volunteer, or would like more information about this project, please contact the Watertown Rotary Community Involvement Committee.